Tuesday 26 November 2019

Thinking activity on mass media communication

Thinking activity on mass media communication


Now in our  generation communication is very important.

Through by:- 1. What's app
                         2. Facebook
                         3. Instagram
                         4. Twitter
                         5. YouTube... Etc

We are connected through this social media apps. Now we know that we are never reach everywhere every time.

That's why we used this types of many apps. And this apps very useful to us.

What's app:-

In used what's app for Connect with my old friends and my family. I have so many friends but i can't talk with them everyday face to face that's why in use this app for talk with them. Mostly in use what's app, because in like use what's app batter than others app and I mostly like to do massages better than calls.

Facebook:-

Facebook is very fast and very important app. Because when I have not mobile numbers for connecting my friend and family members that time in message through by this app and we connect each other. In rarely use Facebook but when I use for sharing my on views. And connect for who they don't connect to me easily.


 
Image result for mass media communication"



Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 बहुत दिनों के बाद आज में कुछ लिख रही हु, दिल में इतना कुछ भर के रखा है, समझ में नहीं आ रहा है की क्या करू